Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Home Part 2

Okay so now that I've blogged once, I remember that it's kind of fun.  This highlights some of the fun quirks of the house.

I love love love built-ins.  Here is one in the hallway.


Okay, I know that I will probably get tired of it one day, but for now, walking into my pink bathroom makes me smile.

Here is a close up of one of the towel racks in the bathroom.  I love that it is hexaganol.

This is the light fixture in the hallway.  Most of the light fixtures in the house are hideous and need to go (ornate crystal chandeliers) but these I like.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

Love the light fixture! your new house looks very very nice!
We rented a house in Pleasant Grove that had a pink bathroom, the downside was that it had black trimming. It was like walking into Victoria's Secret