Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting my Craft on

A few days ago my friend sent me this link:
http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2011/03/infinite-variety-three-centuries-of-red-and-white-quilts.html
Seeing all those quilts ranging from simple to extremely intricate made me want to work on Miles' quilt. I already had the fabric for it and it was already cut out. Here is the quilt top.



So I didn't sew it correctly and there are no points in the zigzag but I still like it and, remember, I am making this for a toddler.

4 comments:

Emmakat said...

Looks like zig zags to me! Looks good. I'd really like to make a quilt myself one of these days, but I'm much more a knitter than a sewer.

Holly said...

It looks really good! It is a rounded corner zig zag, I like it! Are you going to quilt it by hand? What pattern?

FX said...

Steve, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Copy Puppy said...

nice work! looks like a zigzag to me! =)